Saturday, July 30, 2011

NEW Forever 21 Eyeshadow Palette (Review/Tutorial)

Forever 21 just came out with this palette!  Check out my review and tutorial of this awesome palette for 7 bucks.  It is definitely a copy cat to Sephora's Color Play 5-1 (Click to see my post).  

The one I used in the video is the "Multi" one from below.  They also have the "Assorted" one, which has more smokey colors.  I personally like the "Multi" one better because it has more variety for me personally.  Watch my video for a quick review and tutorial!!  (Click on pictures to enlarge! )
                                       
Forever 21 3 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette (Assorted)
 Forever 21 3 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette (Multi)
 Quick Swatches
 The case where you put a palette in




Products used:
NYX Eyeshadow Base (White)
Forever 21 3 in 1 Eyeshadow Palette (Multi)
Kate Super Sharp Liner
ELF Shimmer Eyeliner (Black)
L'Oreal Brow Liner
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips (Healthy Glow)
Revlon Creme Gloss (Patent Leather Pink)
Click here if video does not play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQnk-jOIRF8

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...