Monday, January 16, 2017

NEW Wet n Wild Photo Focus Founation Review!



Here's my detailed review of Wet n Wild's Photo Focus Foundation in Golden Beige, Photo Focus Pressed Powder in Neutral Buff, and MegaGlo Makeup Stick - Conceal and Contour in Follow Your Bisque.

DMQ Palette for 70% off SALE! No Code Needed!

I would say that this new Wet n Wild foundation is semi-matte, and has a nice coverage.  The great thing about it is that it has a wide range o shades.  The Photo Focus Pressed Powder does match up to the shades of the foundation, which makes it difficult to find.  I was not able to locate the Wet n Wild Photo Focus Concealer, so I went with the Wet n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick Conceal instead.  That is a beautiful concealer that does the perfect job of highlighting and concealing!  Watch my video to find out my details thoughts and also how the foundation looks on my face: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzzttpgfpCw

Please SUPPORT me by subscribing here: http://goo.gl/EGXQyg

Sign up here to find out more #DMQDreamBig Palette

DMQDreamBig Palette Swatches & Detailed Review:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...